HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE?
Ring size can be measued in a number of ways. In Europe and the US it is always numerically, or you can measure the Internal Diameter or Circumference. See our helpful size chart
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
To measure your ring finger size:
Please follow these steps to measure your finger size:
- Wrap a narrow paper strip or a piece of string comfortably around your finger.
- Make a mark at the end (where both end meets) and then measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Try to match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
- Select one of your rings that fits best.
- Measure the diameter from inside of the ring using the printable Ring Sizing Guide.
- Try to match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it matches closely in between two sizes then go for the larger ring size.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY HAVE
Please follow these steps to measure your ring size:
GIFITING A RING
The easiest and efficient way to find out ring size of someone else’s is to borrow one of their rings and measure the diameter from inside using printable Ring Sizing Guide.
If you are unsure about your ring size, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.